What Data Do We Collect and How Is It Utilized?
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: The Website may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. As an example, you may choose to provide us with information when leaving a comment, joining our subscriber list, or submitting any contact form. This data can include your name, email address, and telephone number – although it doesn’t have to be limited to just this.
- Information We Collect from Others: The Website may receive information about you from other sources. For instance, any third-party software that you utilize through our site may transfer information to us for order fulfillment. Despite our best efforts, we are unable to guarantee the data privacy or protection policies of third parties. Ultimately, we cannot be held accountable for their privacy practices. Our legal justification for handling this data is to ensure that our services and customer interests remain top-notch. We are committed to continuously monitoring and improving both of these aspects to provide a superior experience.
- Automatically-Collected Information: The website collects relevant information about you and the device that you use to access the Website. For instance, The Website will store information such as your IP address, operating system type, browser type, and the pages you viewed whenever you access it. In addition to that data, the website will also save records of when and from which referral source did you visit the website. Furthermore, the Website will track your actions when you are using it – like which links were clicked on.
- Cookies: The Website utilizes cookies to store data, which are small files that your browser stores. These could be either session cookies or persistent ones – the former expiring when you close your window while the latter remain until they’re manually deleted. With this, we can offer you a personalized experience on the website.
How Your Information May Be Used
The Website may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To keep the Website running efficiently and effectively;
- To keep you up to date with the latest offers and discounts, we will periodically send out emails. Each email communication will include an option to unsubscribe from future mailings;
- To keep you informed of administrative updates, such as confirmation emails, technical notices, policy updates, or security alerts.
When you subscribe to our newsletter on the website, it could be used for promotional purposes. We utilize pixel technology within our newsletters to measure the success of our online marketing campaigns. This innovative monitoring system allows us to track and evaluate how effective these emails are in engaging customers. Using these tracking pixels, Alex’s Guide can ascertain if and when you open an email and which links within the email were clicked on.
Furthermore, Alex’s Guide can curate future newsletters to be specifically tailored to each user based on their interests. Under no circumstances will this data ever be shared with any third parties.
Links To Other Websites